The 4th Alternative Fuels Symposium, organised by MVW Lechtenberg & Partner,
will take place on 26th – 28th of September at the Wyndham Hotel Duisburger Hof in Duisburg, Germany
Following our successful 3rd Alternative Fuel Symposium in 2016,
of the 4th Alternative Fuel Symposium will feature again a range
of senior industry decision makers and technical experts covering the key aspects
of alternative fuel technologies used in cement, lime and power generation industry.
Municipal Solid Waste as fuel source will be the key topic of this conference.
Numerous cement plants will present case studies on waste processing and alternative fuels usage
alternative fuels experts and learn about:
- Processing Municipal Solid Waste into RDF
- Drying of RDF
- New technologies such as fine milling of alternative fuels
- Case studies for alternative fuel processing, feeding, dosing and process influence
- Case studies and first-hand experience in using alternative fuels shared by management members of several cement and lime plants
- Country reports about the status of alternative fuels
More than 2,500 participants of the global cement, lime, power generating and steel industry
as well as from waste management companies have already attended our symposiums and workshops!
To get an impression about our previous symposium in 2015, please have a look
and for our Symposium 2014 please look here
For registration and further details please
download the programme
Participants’ comments from the Alternative Fuels Symposiums:
“It was prefect. It was conveying, quite intensively the technical part
of the RDF (installations). It's good, also to cover "pre-treatment"
and sorting, because this is the key for good quality of RDF”
• "Excellent overview of RDF”
• „Best conference ever“
• “It was very profitable for me and I´m very glad for the opportunity to be participant in this workshop”
• “Fully met my expectations”
• "Well organized, and very good presenters”
• "Excellent information about alternative fuels”
• “It was great and nice experience to see new available technologies”
• “The workshop completely satisfied my expectations”
• “Very happy with the quality. VIELEN DANK”
• “Very well organized and participants are highly specialized and devoted to alternative fuel area”
In the news:
“The 2nd Alternative Fuels
Symposium was once again characterized by perfect organization and an
„outstanding programme of lectures”...
“Completely new insights into the operational practice and organization of the use of alternative fuels”
(Cement International, January 2016)
The “Alternative Fuels
Symposium was again distinguished by the excellent organization and the
very topical and carefully compiled lecture programme”
The conference will take place at the “Duisburger Hof, Wyndham Hotel“ in the heart of Duisburg with an excellent atmosphere.
Fuels and Raw Materials Handbook – jetzt verfügbar!