As of today, the confirmed speakers' list includes:
- Rick Bohan, Director of Manufacturing Technology, Portland Cement Association, USA: "Development of Alternative Fuels in the United States of America"
- Saleh Al Shabnan, CEO of City Cement, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia: "The Role of the Cement Industry in a sustainable Waste Management in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia - Constraints and Opportunities"
- Berthold Kren, Region Head of Geocycle Asia, GM - Geocycle India: "Development of Alternative Fuels in the APAC Region - Case Studies of Geocycle"
- Bassam Moumneh, CCO of AVERDA International, United Arab Emirates: “Waste management in selected countries in Middle East and Africa – Opportunities and Business Models for Alternative Fuels"
- Dr. Rainer Bertling: Aumund Fördertechnik, Germany: "Aumunds Alternative Fuel Approach"
- Konstantinos Papadimas, Managing Director of Herhof, Germany: "From Municipal Solid Waste to an alternative fuel resource by Herhof “Stabilat©” Technology”
Furthermore, by the end of April the committee will review all applications for the “Alternative Fuel Award”. We have received almost 20 applications from cement plants and RDF producers from all over the world, in which particularly interesting alternative fuel projects are described.The three winners of the competition will present their case studies at the symposium.
Besides this, equipment suppliers and service providers will present case studies from their projects and demonstrate new developments.
As you can see, there is a lot to look forward to. If you would like to participate as well, register without a delay here.