Our consulting services focus on the following aspects:
Thorough technical market relevant skills are required to successfully implement a project. Our team is able to provide detailed technical consulting including the following services (among others):
- Feasibility studies
- Technical due diligence
- Material assessment and sampling procedures
- Project monitoring of RDF production plants
- Technical audits and monitoring
- Studies on biological and mechanical treatment of waste
- Evaluation of impacts on production processes
- Chemical and physical analysis
- On-site trainings and support
- Market studies, trend research and benchmarks
- Start-up concepts for AFR projects
- Assessments and concept development for AFR plants
- Quality management systems
- Development of efficient by-product management-systems
- Supply chain management solutions.
MVW Lechtenberg & Partner has great expertise in many areas of environmental protection. We therefore offer consulting services and solutions for organisational and economic matters through developing customized solutions that combine our technological expertise with local needs and ensure the economic and ecologic balance. Our services include:
- Auditing of environmental effects
- Energy efficiency audits
- Definition of impacts on air quality
- Emissions control technology
- Sustainable waste management
- Environmentally friendly storage
- Trainings about sustainability issues.
We also offer our experience and independent evaluation of investment projects to investors, banks and financial institutions. Our services include:
- Risk management
- Strategy development, process optimisation and organisation consulting
- Project management, controlling and reviews
- Quality management systems, audits and monitoring
- Financial modelling, mergers and aquisition.
Contact us here and let us help you develop specific solutions tailored to your individual requirements.