The award is to be presented to companies, cities, institutions, and individuals promoting the idea of sustainable alternative fuel’s production and use.
The winners of the Alternative Fuel Award 2019 were:
- 1st Prize: Arabian Cement Company, Egypt: "Alternative Fuel Case Study"
- 2nd Prize: Simuma Cement, Part of Intercement Group, South Africa: "5 Years Evolution for a Sustainable Waste Disposal"
- 3rd Prize: Process Solution, Canada: "Waste Fuels Information Management System (WFIMS) for Geocycle"
Alternative Fuel Award 2020 - Call for Candidates!
MVW Lechtenberg & Partner calls companies, cities, municipalities, institutions and individuals who have implemented or are currently implementing projects for the production, use or research on alternative fuels (from waste or biomass) to participate in the Alternative Fuel Award competition 2020!
The first winning project receives a 5000€ reward in addition to the travel costs and participation fee for one delegate to the symposium. The second and third winning projects receive the “Alternative Fuels and Raw Material Handbook for the Cement & Lime Industry”, a comprehensive standard compendium for the industry, in addition to free participation in the symposium for one delegate.
The awards ceremony will take place during the 7th Alternative Fuels Symposium, at the Gala Dinner on 9 September 2020 in Duisburg, Germany. The representatives of the winning projects will furthermore be able to present their projects to delegates from the global alternative fuels community during the Symposium.
The descriptions of each winning project will be published in the coming issues of the Co-Processing Magazine.
Who can apply:
- Collaborations with NGOs / municipalities / educational institutions for alternative fuels sourcing
- Case studies on plant installation / design for AF production / processing
- Case studies on implementation of emission monitoring / innovative information management systems for AF
- Research projects in the field of AF use and technologies
... or similar!
How to apply:
Submit your application by uploading your project description for the Alternative Fuel Award competition as .docx or .pdf file to the form below, or send it by 30 June 2020 to email@example.com.
Good luck to all participants!